Monday, October 20, 2014

Free Workshop: Troubleshooting Issues in Business




I know it has been a while since I penned down my thoughts, but things has been quite hectic lately. I have only managed to give short updates in FB only.

Anyway, at the beginning of this year, I set out goals for myself and one of them was about giving back to the society. And this year I want to give free workshop to help entrepreneurs. And to those who already know me, this is free without any gimmick. I will fork out the cost for the venue and tables and chairs, but there will be no food (bring your own biscuits, hehe). No food, no transport, no accommodation and no fee :-)

Space will be limited to between 10 to 15 max as my priority is for the group to really get something out of it. It will be a half day event only, it will be in late November, it will be interactive, intense and it will be in Shah Alam.

If you would like to attend this workshop, please fill in this simple form by clicking on the link below that asks about what is your business and what do you think is stopping you from generating the profit that you want. It is going to be FREE, so I will pick out the participants based on your reply and will contact you via email to inform you of the venue and time.

Deadline for application: 31 October 2014

Workshop Application Form, click here

As the title states, the workshop is about learning the methodology and mechanics of identifying the real issues in businesses that are stopping you from generating the profits that your desire.  I will not share with you the information about my firm (professional secrecy etc) but I will share with you the skills and insights that came with building the business.

See ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment